Describe best of me,myself and I




Everyone do have thingy that represent themselves as who they are, where they come from and what kind of personalities they have. For example, people who very fussy on certain things, perfectionism on every task, outgoing with strangers, body art (tattoos) on his/her skin and many-many more.

So am i...

Today I'm going to expose about myself through these best pictures shown below



------ As a picture says a thousand words 💬 ------




Pineapples [du-a biji nanas]


Tough outer shell with spiky thorn and large sword leaves but with a Aloha spirit (with friendliness and love)    





Think out of the box.

Step out of comfort zone to achieve my personal life goal.




Travel by train.

The cheaper I travel the more adventures and culture lifestyle I will get.



Stranger.

Treat someone good as you never know what you get in return. (I believe in Karma) 



Fly like no-body else.


Used to be caged, finally grab a pair of sneaker and run like a wind....and yes, is called freedom 🐦



Comments